Big Tex Warranty Details
The DEALER is responsible for registering the customer’s warranty online –> Click Here
Your Big Tex trailer is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year, except as herein limited, from the date of retail purchase. The obligations of Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc. (the Company) under this limited warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of the Company, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service during the one-year-period commencing with the date of purchase. Electrical wiring, paint, couplers, jacks, bearings, and wood flooring are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of retail purchase. This Warranty does not cover any part or parts which have been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse, or which have been modified, altered or repaired by other than Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc. This warranty shall not apply if the trailer has been subjected to loads in excess of its rated capacity. The remedies described herein are the sole remedies.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Warranty shall not extend to:
- Any trailer or component for which the online warranty registration was not completed –> Click Here.
- Equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without the express written consent of Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc.
- Unreasonable use (including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance).
- Tires, axles, axle assemblies, suspension components, or any other equipment which is warranted separately by the respective manufacturers of said components.
- Parts not supplied by Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc.
- Parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.
- Any trailer after 90 days from the date of purchase if the trailer is utilized as a rental unit or as part of a rental combination with rental equipment.
- Damage to paint resulting from deterioration due to use or exposure, such as chipping, scratching or damage due to road salt, tar or pressure washing.
WHAT YOU MUST DO:
In order to make a claim under these warranties:
- You must be the original purchaser of the trailer.
- You must properly notify Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc. within the warranty period of any defect and provide Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc. with any substantiation that Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc. may reasonably request.
- The trailer must have been used and maintained in accordance with good industry practice and the recommendations of Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc. included in your Owner’s Safety and Tire Manual.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- Warranties are non-transferable.
- THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE THE SOLE AND ONLY REMEDIES.
- THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
- EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROHIBITED BY LAW, BIG TEX TRAILER MANUFACTURING, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF TIME, PROFIT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE, TOWING FEES, TELEPHONE CALLS OR COST OF MEALS OR LODGING.
The limited warranty provided above, subject to the described limitations and exclusions, give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state/province to province. Inquiries regarding the above warranty should be sent to: Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc. 950 I-30 East Mt. Pleasant, Texas 75455
KNOW YOUR STATE/PROVINCIAL LAWS. State/Provincial laws vary from state to state/province to province. Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any trailer not meeting state/provincial specifications. Proper and regular maintenance of your Big Tex trailer will help ensure longer use of your trailer. To help you with this, we suggest the following:
- Correct ball size for trailer hitch.
- All fasteners, including lug nuts and axle fasteners should be torqued regularly.
- Proper tire pressure.
- Wheel bearings, brakes (if equipped), checked and adjusted regularly. Brake-away battery must be fully charged.
- Check all electrical connections and lights.
- Maintain fluid levels.
- Load evenly distributed.
- Your trailer should be inspected and serviced regularly.